"Home from home by the sea"
Is a small friendly guesthouse and our lovely home too!!
As we like to say " Home from Home by the sea "
Rosamaly is situated in a residential area of Hunstanton
towards the lighthouse end approximately 5 mins walk to the Town center
and the sea front.
• Having booked with us We will confirm in writing the dates of your
booking with details of how to find us. Rosamaly is a small establishment
so we ask that you let us know the expected time of your arrival so we are
here to welcome you. A quick telephone call the night before the day you
arrive would be great.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Rosamaly is situated in the residential part of Hunstanton. We have no off
street parking however there are no parking restrictions in Glebe Avenue or
the adjoinin Streets. We are always happy to help with your luggage etc.
Main Entrance & Reception
• Rosamaly is access via our front gate wich has a slight upward incline
accros the patio area to two front doors, the first is double upvc doors with
a threshold of approx 1 inch the second straight after is 2 feet 8 inches wide
with a threshold of approx 1.5 inches leading into the main hallway.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
• We have a guest lounge with comfy seating,
selection of books, games, toys, Glasses
and bottle openers. This is situated on the ground floor off the main
hallway. Access is available at all times and not restricted.
Public Areas - WC
• There are No toilet or washing facilities in the public areas of Rosamaly. All
facilities are within guest bedrooms.
• The Dining room is on the ground floor off the main hallway. Seperate
tables for each guest bedroom are provided. Two tables are in the
conservatory which is accessed from the main dining room via a step up of
approx 6.5 inches.
• We have one ground floor double room access via the main hallway, This
is suitable for less able persons but access around the room is limited and it
is therefore unsuitable for guest whom are confined to a wheel chair. The
shower in the en-suite is a step up of approx 12 inches. All other bedrooms
are on the first floor access via a staircase with 16 stairs of approx 7 inches
high 2 feet 9 inches wide with wooden bannister on the right hand side as
you go up.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite]
• All Guest bedrooms have en-suite shower cubicle with a step up of approx
11 inches, Toilet and wash basin.
Grounds and Gardens
• We have a patio area at the front of Rosamaly tables and chairs
are provided for guest to sit and relax. Access is via the main gate which
has a slight incline up on to patio.
• Here at Rosamaly your safety is of utmost importance We have a full fire
alarm system, Emergency lights and fire fighting equipment. Instructions
on what to do in the event of a fire are posted on the inside of Guest
14 Glebe Avenue
• Telephone: 01485 534187
mobile 07775 724484
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.rosamaly.co.uk
• Hours of operation: Closed Christmas and New Year
• Emergency numbers:
Police Kings Lynn 01553 691211
Hospital Kings Lynn 01553 613613
Doctors surgery 01485 532859
Dentist Surgery 01485 532486
Veterinary Surgery 01485 570065
• Local equipment hire companies:
Mobility 2000 wheelchairs etc, 01485 533400
Colins network car hire 01485 535111 mob 07785 930590
Thaxters Taxis 01485 532196
Bens cars 01485 533290
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any
comments please phone 01485 534187 or email email@example.com